Nice to meet you!

~~ In a world where you can be ANYTHING be YOURSELF! ~~

Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's a bird it's a plane.....oh wait it's a...... wait for it wait for it.... oh it's the Sunday blogger spotlight baby! Come on over and check these people out!

Can I get a what! what!...... That's right. IT's Sunday!!! Whoop! Whoop~!  Come on in and take a seat- you deserve it! Relax, enjoy, and experience the world around you. While you're at it! CHECK out these fantastic blogger sites and give them some LOVE!!!!!




1) Patty-Mom's Best Bet
Why? Let me tell ya!
Just check out this title:
"Featuring the very best ideas and products to live naturally with a whole lot of style."

She created her site to inspire a healthier living! We all need that right? Fantastic that she has not only doing things in her life but to also want to help others is just amazing! She also has giveaways. So go ahead , head on there and check her out!

Why? Because I said so! Why? Cause she is the bomb diggity and you must go see for yourself!

"Redefining the box"

She is a mommy of 4 children. Momprenure, great bloggy friend, and just an all around nice gal. She also has her own business. She makes custom photo designs, stationary& unique gifts. GO ON! Check her out! I dare ya!

If you would like to become part of our group. You can check Amanda blogs about or Mommy bloggers club Click here


Later peeps -Happy Sunday!

Grissell
G-Zell


10 comments:

  1. Thanks Grissell~so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to wish you a happy sunday!

    http://www.thewannabewahm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew about Jael, but I didn't know about the other site! Thanks for featuring them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing these! I love finding new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great featured blogs...yours too :) Following you from MBC's 200 followers club!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Sunday!!!! But I didn't have to tell you that. Great post. Will definitely check out these blogs. Diggity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grissell you are hilarious! Thank you!
    I am honored to be one of your features.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun blog you have...I'm following along now (and smiling as a result of reading this)!
    Swati
    www.thesinglemotherschronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i gave you an award yesterday - go check it out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post Grissell - I love the way your fun personality always comes through in your post. Every time I come to your blog I start singing that Jay-Z song, "Can I get a what, what?" I have no idea how or why but I wasn't following you on anything!? I don't know how that happened but I gotcha' now and I'm following on everything. BTW, your kids are all so adorable! I only have one for now but I'd so be down to have like 6 or 7 more! ;P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading blogs. Please leave me your blog link. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE comments. EVEN if it is one word. Have a great day! :)