Nice to meet you!

~~ In a world where you can be ANYTHING be YOURSELF! ~~

Monday, February 25, 2013

Pet Peeve #2... and ya my posts are going from positive to negative to who knows what, really who cares!

This really chaps my hide..... it chaps it so bad... I may need some desitin after this post...... OK!  YOUR signal light...... use your signal light..... that is what it is there FOR.... TO use it!.........That's smart drive fast then decide to turn at the last minute causing a chain reaction that almost ends up with a 5 car pile up... YOU @#$%... really..... REALLY!!!!!



You are sooooo lucky that I drive a piece of crap van .... where the paint is pealing off.



So anyways... this guy almost killed me.... well not really ....but I almost killed him..... jerk...
then has the nerve to flip the guy off behind him..... OH DUDE!!!! YOU are so lucky we have places to go and places to see.

Moral of the story: USE your signal light or I may be writing about your a$$ on my blog.

Later,
G



2 comments:

  1. Aw, this was a very nice post. In concept I want to put in writing like this moreover � taking time and actual
    effort to make an excellent article� however what can I say� I procrastinate alot and in no way appear to
    get one thing done.

    my page: skar-encyklopedia.za.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I hear ya on that one pees me off to..
    I am a new follower of your blog LOVE IT !!
    I was looking through google images for a cute Easter pic and I seen your old Easter post with pooh too cute of a pic. I am a mom of 4 & homeschool mom of 3. Love reading others blogs.
    Our blogs link is: http://nordykeacademy101.blogspot.com
    Feel free to visit us.
    God bless ♥ Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading blogs. Please leave me your blog link. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE comments. EVEN if it is one word. Have a great day! :)